| Why choose magnesium ?
The magnesium advantages
Magnesium is the lightest structure materials ,the 8th most abundant element on Earth and 100% recyclable .
- The best strenghth-to-weight ratio of any commonly used structural metal.
- Excellent dimensional stability as well as high impact and dent resistance .
- Exceptional dampening capacity and low intertia making it ideally suited for parts that undergo frequent and sudden changes in motion direction.
- The newer high purity alloys can deliver better corrision resistance than carbon,steel and some aluminum alloys.
| Why choose die-casting？
- Thin-walled die-casting means structures can be made as one piece rather than assembled from several components.This simplifies design ,lower assembly costs, improves reliability, minimizes tooling costs and reduces joints, fasteners and welds.
- Consistent and predictable shrink rates mean minimal distortion or casting stress.
- Low heat content means less energy is required to reach casting temperatures and casting cool quicker so cycle times are faster .
- Lower temperatures and low affinity for iron reduce the effects of thermal fatigue and erosion on dies so they last longer.